TR-125 TrivalentChrome Multicolor Passivator
1. Trivalent chromepassivation process without hexavalent and oxidizer, got SGS internationalcertification.
2. Apply to zinc andzinc alloy trivalent chrome multicolor passivation process, excellent anticorrosiveproperty.
3. Exceed therequirements of hexavalent multicolor passivation according to DIN 50 021 SS.
4. Produce coatingsof a clear, green, nearly like rainbow color.
5. The passivationlayer can also be dyed with organic colorings.
6. Reduce the cost ofdisposing waste water due to trivalent solution, satisfy the environmentalrequirements for prohibiting hexavalent chrome passivator layer.
7. Long service life,even with feed-back of rinse-water.
8. Comply withAmerican standard GME00252 and GMW-3011.
2. Process Flow
Plate zinc → Wash →Immerse Nitric Acid (0.5%) → Wash → Immerse TR-125→ Wash with cool water → Washwith hot deionized water → Dry
3. Operation andApplication Indication
Range of operation
TR-125 concentrate solution
(Gravity: 1 ml = 1.425±0.02 g)
Adjust the PH with dilute nitric acid or 10% sodium hydroxide